Plant Delivery Specialst.
The Plant Delivery Specialist role is a diverse position, involving professional customer service, communication, and quality control. This position requires an Active CDL class A license.
We are looking for motivated individuals who can manage their time effectively. The role requires drive and a sense of accountability because the day-to-day working environment will involve very little direct supervision.
● Safely and Professionally operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle
● Communicate directly with customers to insure timely delivery of product.
● Make all assigned deliveries within the allotted time frame
● Possess an active CDL Class A license
● Provide Customer relation support.
● “tailgate” Plants to rear of trailer for customer.
● Maintain/Manage proper Invoicing and Accountability practices
● Paid Orientation and Training.
● Constant and Regular WEEKLY Home Time
● Full-Time Year-Round Employment.
● Top Pay package
● Entry Level Opportunities Available